Wednesday, June 26, 2013

My first post / My first Lawnscaping challenge

Hello everybody!

In my first post I'd like to share with you a card I've made for the current Lawnscaping Challenge, that this week is about adding dimension and layers to our projects.






And here is the card I've made using one of my favorite Lawn Fawn critters set, Critters in the forest. The background clouds are from the Bon Voyage set.

 
 
 
I used some foam adhesive to pop the two critters up and the sentiment below them. Though it's hard to see in the picture, the trees also have a very subtle dimension thanks to the glue dots I used to adhere them.
 
Here is a close up on the card:
 
 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by!!
 
Supplies:
 
- Papers: Bazzill cardstock, Lawn Fawn Pink Lemonade 6x6 pad
- Stamps: Critters in the forest, Bon Voyage (Lawn Fawn)
- Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black
- Copic Markers
- Foam adhesive, glue dots
 
 





10 comments:

  1. WOW! loving your first post/lawnscaping challenge card :)
    this is fabulous!!!!
    thank you for playing a long !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card and LOVE that your first post is about participating in our challenge
    Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping :)
    xx Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is so cute, Nuria!! Thanks for playing along with Lawnscaping! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww so cool that your first post is a Lawnscaping challenge entry!! Your card is amazing, love the cute scene, I hope you keep playing along with us!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh! Me acabo de fijar que eres española como yo!! Eso es aún mejor ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Siii, también soy española!! Muchas gracias por tu comentario Yainea, me ha hecho ilusión porque soy lectora habitual de tu blog y no me pierdo ninguno de tus posts!!

      Delete
  6. How fun! Amazing card, love the coloring and dimension! My first challenge was for Lawnscaping too! Thanks for playing with us, we hope to see you again!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, looking forward to seeing some more :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! I'm glad you liked my card :)

      Delete
  8. Thank you girls for all your nice comments!! See you on the next Lawnscaping Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete